We, ANTz Latex, the marketing office in Singapore, is manned by a team of dedicated professionals. The restructuring of our marketing nucleus and business system has further streamlined our operations, making our marketing efforts even more efficient and effective.
We specialise in the manufacturing and contract manufacturing of superior quality, natural rubber or latex products.
Our Parent Corporation is a leading natural rubber latex product manufacturer for medical rehabilitation, geriatric and fitness specific needs. With extensive experience in latex sheeting and latex dipped tubing, adopting proprietary technology, we ensure superior quality and product consistency.
Our competent teams of qualified professionals managing our vast operation network include experts in management, marketing, research and development (R&D), technical, quality assurance and production personnel.
ANTz Latex has since progressed in the industry and is now :
– A member of the International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore)
– A member of the Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation
– A member of the Singapore Business Federation
– A member of the Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
– A member of the Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business
– A member of the Network India Singapore
– A member of the Network China
– A member of the Network Indonesia
– A member of the World Business Association
ANTz Latex is already connected to marketing partners from all around the world, in over 63 countries. Nevertheless, it is still our continuous goal to form partnerships and alliances with International Pharmaceutical and Medical Related Firms. ANTz Latex awaits the opportunity to collaborate with you.
Our Mission is to create awareness, changes attitudes and encourage protection.
Our Vision aims to normalise and promote the healthiest, easiest and most preferred method of protection available.
Our Quality Policy – We are committed to customers by providing consistently high quality products, good services, prompt delivery, and shall strive for continuous improvements in production technology, human skills and teamwork.